ClearPath Preferred Service & Fees
ClearPath Preferred Asset Management is designed for clients who desire in-person service and foundational planning for all their investment assets, not just those in their True North portfolio.
ClearPath Preferred service includes:
Clients may request in-person meetings and additional assistance as desired. These additional services are billed at an hourly rate: $175 for advisor services; $85 for administrative services.
- All ClearPath Base Asset Management services.
- Extensive investment planning and analysis, including investments such as your employer 401k or other “outside” assets not managed by True North.
- All administrative fees.
- Three in-person client-advisor meetings per year.
- Quarterly Performance Reports for True North investments
- Periodic performance reporting for “outside” investments.
ClearPath Preferred Fee Schedule:
We offer a flat fee schedule billed monthly based on asset level. For convenience, fees are automatically debited monthly from the investment account at no extra charge. Additional services can be requested to be billed at an hourly rate.
|$250,000 – $499,999
|$500,000 – $999,999
|$1,000,000 – $2,999,999
|$3,000,000 – $5,000,000
Additional Service Options:
To consider additional levels of service, check out True North Family CFO and ClearPath Base services.