True North Family CFO
True North Family CFO offers a comprehensive service designed for clients who want a chief financial officer (CFO) to help them plan and manage all aspects of their financial life.Once a financial plan is in place, the question clients ask most frequently is: “Am I on the right track?” For clients who select True North Family CFO, we answer this question by doing an annual update of their financial plan. This annual review and update allows us to take stock of any changes in your financial picture—your available resources, needs, and goals. Then we put an updated financial plan in place to ensure that you stay on the right track. A second key feature of True North Family CFO is our commitment to provide advice on any and all financial decisions you must make throughout the year. This service means that you have a financial consultant available to help you make sound decisions when you face financial challenges or opportunities. For example, you may need help with any number of issues such as these:
- Handling a significant inheritance or financial windfall
- Coping with a financial crisis such as a serious illness, layoff, or natural disaster
- Leasing or buying a car
- Purchasing a second home or investing the money in the market
- Coping financially with the death of a family member
- All ClearPath Base and Preferred services.
- LifeStage™ Financial Planning, which includes a review of client’s risk management, retirement, and estate plans.
- Annual, in-person review and update of client’s financial plan, identifying action items to be addressed over the next 12 months.
- Help with any and all financial issues that surface during the year.
- All administrative fees.
- Quarterly in-person client-advisor meetings to review and manage action items during the year.
- Quarterly Performance Reports.
True North Family CFO Fee Schedule:We offer a flat fee schedule billed monthly based on asset level. For convenience, fees are automatically debited monthly from the investment account at no extra charge. The monthly flat fee for True North Family CFO varies depending on the scope and complexity of the financial plan. Most financial plans average in the low end of the ranges shown here. We submit a quote to you for approval before initiating the financial plan.
|$250,000 – $499,999||$292.00 – $425.00|
|$500,000 – $999,999||$375.00 – $508.00|
|$1,000,000 – $2,999,999||$459.00 – $592.00|
|$3,000,000 – $5,000,000||$667.00 – $800.00|